More than 400,000 students from around 200 countries receive an Australian education each year. Courses are offered both in Australia and offshore. In addition to long-term courses, many institutions also offer programs that assist international students in their learning, such as ‘foundation studies’ and English-language courses. Significant numbers of students come to Australia from China, India, the Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand, and Indonesia.
The Australian education system has a strong international reputation and is known for its effective structure and innovative policy developments. Many other countries, eager to improve their own education systems, turn to Australia for advice. If you are interested in studying in Australia then you are taking one step closer towards choosing a truly fruitful academic experience. Australia is a fully developed, growing economy with a safe, tolerant and multicultural society. Students will find studying in Australia a relaxed, welcoming and engaging environment that is unique in the native English speaking world. The strong reasons that international student seek their career in Australia are:
- Australia is also one of the best places to live. It is a young, vibrant and friendly country in which students can live, learn and grow.
- Competitive in terms of cost of living and study for a fully developed economy
- There is wide range of courses.
- Internationally recognized qualifications:- Upon graduation, your qualification will make you highly sought after by Australian and international employers.
Studying in Australia promotes innovative, creative and independent thinking. You will learn to work as part of a team, to communicate effectively with others and to develop the practical skills and intellectual abilities you need for global success.
- Students need to meet both a sufficient level of English language proficiency and the minimum academic requirements before they can be admitted to an Australian university
- Undergraduate degrees require an Australian Senior School Certificate of Education (Year 12) or the overseas equivalent of this. Some degrees may also have certain pre-requisite subjects and grades
- Entry to postgraduate courses requires completion to a satisfactory standard of a bachelor degree. Prospective students may also need to demonstrate research ability or relevant work experience
- University courses cost in Australia are comparable to those in other English speaking countries such as the UK and USA. In the Australian education system, some degrees are slightly shorter than in other countries. For example, some Bachelor degrees take three years in Australia but four years in the USA
Australia Counseling at Outlook Educational Consultancy
At Outlook, we offer a range of options by way of universities in the Australia. With regard to location, we have university options in most states of the mainland Australia. We offer placement in public, private, comprehensive and research universities with the best possible SCHOLARSHIPS.
We also have the best visa documentation procedure with comprehensive guidelines on preparing your documents for the interview. Our interview preparation classes take into account all the best ways to prove that you have the intent to study in the Australia, the ability to succeed academically, the means to be able to fund your studies in the Australia and the ties that will ensure that you return to Nepal upon the completion of your studies.